Papers and reports
- Afaf Saai, Virgile Delhaye, Hieu Hoang Nguyen, Torstein Lange, Catalina. H. M. Hagen, Otto Reidar Lunder (2021). Joining of aluminium in similar- and dissimilar-material connections and marine environment – State of the art. Report no 2021:01532. Linke to full text (SFI BLUES partners only)
- Virgile Delhaye, Stéphane Dumoulin, Nicolas Morin and Luigi Vespoli (2021). A review on Aluminium as structural components in offshore structures. SINTEF report no 2021:01203. Link to full text (SFI BLUES partners only).
- Erin E. Bachynski-Polić and Andrea Califano (2021). State of the art: Design optimization of floating marine structures. Link to full text (SFI BLUES partners only).
Conference and journal papers
- Yugao Shen, Reza Firoozkoohi, Marilena Greco, Odd M. Faltinsen (2022). Comparative investigation: Closed versus semi-closed vertical cylinder-shaped fish cage in waves. Ocean Engineering 245 (2022). Link to fulltext
- Vegard Aksnes, Hagbart Alsos, Erin E. Bachynski-Polić, Petter Andreas Berthelsen, Virgile Delhaye, Birgitte R. Furevik, Hans Petter Jostad, Trygve Kristiansen, Babak Ommani. On common research needs for the next generation of floating support structures. Submitted
- Senthuran Ravinthrakumar, Hagbart Alsos, Ole David Økland, Halvor Lie, Xiang Xu and Ole Anton Grytå. Forced motion of a floating bridge pontoon to evaluate the hydrodynamic damping properties. To be submitted
- Senthuran Ravinthrakumar, Hagbart Alsos, Ole David Økland, Halvor Lie, Xiang Xu and Ole Anton Grytå. Global Responses and Hydrodynamic Loads on Pontoons in Regular and Irregular Waves. To be submitted